PDA

View Full Version : iPhone TSP Tools

Ronstur
02-11-2010, 11:06 AM
There are two iPhone apps that will help you manage your TSP account. The first is F.R.U. and it give you end of day prices and gains for each fund. The second is Personal Assistant by Pageonce, it can be set up to download you account info from the TSP site (select Account then + and search for Thrift).

tsptalk
02-11-2010, 11:20 AM
Thanks, and welcome!

nnuut
02-11-2010, 11:40 AM
Welcome to the MB Ronstur

fedgolfer
02-26-2010, 10:15 AM
There are two iPhone apps that will help you manage your TSP account. The first is F.R.U. and it give you end of day prices and gains for each fund. The second is Personal Assistant by Pageonce, it can be set up to download you account info from the TSP site (select Account then + and search for Thrift).

Thanks for the tip... just downloaded FRU... daily % changes, nice. Also, the app is a little quicker than going to the actual TSP site and making a couple clicks.

Viva_La_Migra
03-10-2010, 07:45 PM
Great find on these apps! I use them both and they're great!

felixthecat
03-11-2010, 11:20 AM
In case you were looking for the F.R.U app on the iphone itself. Search the App finder for Kigra Software

You will then see it from the small list of Kigra Software. :)

Thanks Ronstur for your iphone app suggestions!

uscs344
03-12-2010, 11:14 AM

The Personal Assistant by Pageonce is nice I'm not sure I feel comfortable acessing my TSP with a third party website. Anyone have any problems with this?

nasa1974
04-16-2010, 09:28 AM
Anyone have one of the Apps for password security lile 1password or My Eyes Only? Just two of many such Apps. I have it narrowed down to three but looking for opinions. :D

fedgolfer
04-17-2010, 08:35 AM
The new Opera mini browser app (free) is a little faster than the iPhone's safari browser. I have found this useful if I'm in a mtg or on the go near the IFT deadline and I'm forced to use 3g. Opera appears to make a PDF-like snapshot of the webpage so it loads faster when time is an issue.

fedgolfer
04-20-2010, 12:26 PM
New iPhone... maybe...

http://gizmodo.com/5520164/this-is-apples-next-iphone