PDA

View Full Version : TSP Talk Store

Spaf
08-28-2007, 01:48 PM
Tom,
Don't know if others would agree??
IMHO, U need a TSPTalk Store.
i.e., Ur caps are cool! My granddaughters all want one! I keep mine in a safe!
Advertising is the key.....Like best performing trading cap!......:nuts:

Explain this one!
Hickory Farms sends me a catalog ever so often. And, I buy something every dang time!...... Must be the pictures!.......:D

wv-girl
08-28-2007, 02:06 PM
Tom,

Explain this one!
Hickory Farms sends me a catalog ever so often. And, I buy something every dang time!...... Must be the pictures!.......:D

That is a GREAT IDEA.. Count me in.

JTH
08-28-2007, 02:10 PM
Tom,

Explain this one!

I agree, Tom should open up a store so I can use my TSP coffee mug as a conversation starter!

tsptalk
08-28-2007, 02:32 PM
I agree, Tom should open up a store so I can use my TSP coffee mug as a conversation starter!
TSP-r-us? :)

I have considered it but what has discouraged me is the price of shipping these days. One of those travel mugs now costs over $7 just to ship it and that doesn't include the boxes I have to buy. The total cost would be too high to be able give a decent deal. Hopefully the T-shirts will be cheap to ship using 1st class mail in large envelopes. Pens anyone? :D

Spaf
08-28-2007, 03:39 PM
Tom,

use Ground!

I buy a lot off the internet! The (time) driving, gasoline, etc.....Why...I can't go to Wal-Mart to buy a TSP mug!

Please send 3 caps with invoice, I'll send you a check! [Caps are good-luck fishing equipment!!!!!]....:D

You only live once!

Don't ask me how much I spent to get mags for my golf cart!.....:embarrest: