PDA

View Full Version : We are not alone....

James48843
07-26-2008, 08:16 PM
This week a former NASA astronaut talked about visitors from another planet.

Complete article here: Worth reading!
http://blogs.govexec.com/fedblog/2008/07/astronaut_aliens_are_real_1.php

So the question is-

Do you think we are not alone?

Buster
07-26-2008, 08:25 PM
This week a former NASA astronaut talked about visitors from another planet.

Complete article here: Worth reading!
http://blogs.govexec.com/fedblog/2008/07/astronaut_aliens_are_real_1.php

So the question is-

Do you think we are not alone?
Call me kooky, but you won't call me so arrogant to think that we are the only planet with intelligent life, in the entire Universe..I don't believe God would be so narrow minded....YES< we are not alone>..Just not smart enough yet to cope with and understand the others.

Steadygain
07-26-2008, 09:26 PM
Wow Buster, my dear friend - that's quite an impressive response. James, I probably more depend on the Bible than any other source as far as "the Bottom Line" and I guess that's the ultimate standard - but I certainly do not see any evidence to take from that - that we are the only planet with life.

I go with Buster in the general sense. From my perspective it more boils down to a large intricate network of energy that is throughout the Universe and we (the Earth) is a small speck in the overall picture.

Forgive my long drawn out answer but you need to realize that for the overwhelming part of our existence - our civilization believed the Earth was the center of everything (was even flat for ages). It was just the last generation that we came to know the Truth more fully when Einstein forced us to recognize the 4th dimension and Quantum Physics came into play.

It's hard for me to imagine another planet as beautiful as ours (but I have to be bias in that regard). Plantary Civilizations are measured on 4 levels 0,I,II,III. Our Civilization is the lowest - it is still a 0 - however the Industrial Revolution brought us into the more "modern realm" - and all the more Einstein with the Age of Science.

OK - Bottom Line - I believe many other planets have life and they are likely far more advanced. I totally believe other civilizations have already achieved a "Planetary Civilization on Levels II and III (2 and 3). I also believe there are many life forms that we could work with - but are unknown to us and essentially all around us. 2/3rds of the atmosphere surrounding us is still unknown, so there is much to discover.

You asked a question I've thought about for many years James, my brother and friend. The Universe and it's design has facinated me for years and to the larger degree I believe we're all interconnected with a specific design requiring the co-operation of many parts. I see the galaxies and the large Black Hole in the center of our Milky Way and the other galaxies as the underpinings of the Grand Design and only after researching the Brain have I been able to make sense out of it - at least I see how they fit together - and most importantly how God is behind it all and why He arranged it the way he did. Lastly I want to thank you in the indeavor to shake things up and bring about the changes needed for our country.