PDA

View Full Version : QUESTIONS

learning
09-21-2004, 06:31 AM
First I have two questions.

Can you change money into the G Fund to get the one-cent and then get out the next day? If you can then you could go back and forth and get the guaranteed 1-Cent and still play the market. A hedge if you will.:P
If you make a trade before eleven and then that night decide that you don’t want the trade can you cancel it? If so by what time do you have to do it by?
Last is not a question just my take on the market. I do not believe the Fed will hurt us. Everyone expects the Fed to raise the interest rates. The market has taken this into account. It is the earnings reports that can hurt us.

I’m a novice and just learning what I can.

Thanks for this sight it has helped me learn a lot.:^

cowboy
09-21-2004, 08:09 AM
1. YES!

2 No! You would have to make the change prior to 11:00 AM anything after will not change until the next closing day.

Rod
09-21-2004, 08:51 AM
learning wrote:

First I have two questions.

Can you change money into the G Fund to get the one-cent and then get out the next day? If you can then you could go back and forth and get the guaranteed 1-Cent and still play the market. A hedge if you will.:P
Not necessarily a very smart "hedge".:x

What if stocks have significant gains on that day? Then you miss out on making much much more than you would with a lousy cent in the G Fund.

BTW, welcome to the forum! ;)