PDA

View Full Version : An Intro and Thanks!

kflyin
07-10-2007, 10:51 PM
Hi all,

It's about time that I chime in with the rest of the lurkers and say hi and thanks! I've been lurking on this board for about eight months or so, and making my "almost" daily transfers based on the advice and opinions of the gurus here and it has really made a difference in my account!

I'm a twenty year veteran of the air traffic controller type and due to the recent work rules, preparing to retire about 5 years sooner than previously planned. Don't know if I can ever contribute anything of value regarding the financial market, but if anyone wants to know about ATC or BBQ, here I am:laugh:

I followed the ebbtracker today into the "F" fund somewhat reluctantly and had another great day! So thanks to Paladin, Griffen, 12%, Birchtree, Pyriel, Qibovin, Show-me, Divot, Bullitt, Sugar&Spice, Georgia Gal, Maddog,350z, ATCjeff, Aviatorguy, weatherweenie, truehonest, Car crazy, etal, and especially TSP Tom and ebbandflow for putting yourselves and your opinions on the line for us, I read it all.

Is that enough sucking up? :laugh: I wish we had this kind of access and forum 15 years ago, I'd be a millionaire!

Thanks again
Kurt

Show-me
07-11-2007, 05:09 AM
Kurt,

Welcome and good to see ya! You, nnuut, and Spaf need to get together. The BBQ wisemen!

nnuut
07-11-2007, 07:15 AM
Welcome Kurt, let's smoke'em down!!:D
Norman

tsptalk
07-12-2007, 12:04 AM
Welcome Kurt!! Glad you joined us. Thanks for the kind words.

Bullitt
07-12-2007, 01:49 AM
Thanks. I'm glad hear that I may have helped you along the way. There's plenty of knowledge on this board to keep the proactive ones learning.

Divot
07-22-2007, 10:26 PM
Kflyin -

Thanks for the encouragement. Never stop learning!