PDA

View Full Version : Malyla

malyla
05-16-2007, 07:22 PM
Hi,

I have already started my Account Talk thread and I have been pleasently surprised at all the great responses I have received.

This is an amazing site and I hope to have many hours/months/years of fun, entertainment, and knowledge gathering/sharing while I'm visiting.

Lets have fun and learn how to make some money.

Can anyone show me a link on how the returns were calculated before the June 2003 institution of share prices?

ATCJeff
05-16-2007, 08:01 PM
Hi,

I have already started my Account Talk thread and I have been pleasently surprised at all the great responses I have received.

This is an amazing site and I hope to have many hours/months/years of fun, entertainment, and knowledge gathering/sharing while I'm visiting.

Lets have fun and learn how to make some money.

Can anyone show me a link on how the returns were calculated before the June 2003 institution of share prices?

I can't show a link. I was hired in 87. From 87 to 03 TSP would figure a monthly return for the funds. At first all we had was the G F C, maybe the S. I can't remember when they added additional funds. Anyway, you could only move once a month and the request had to be "in" before the 15th of the previous month.

It's all gray. So keep looking......

malyla
05-16-2007, 08:41 PM
Thanks. I'll keep looking.

Funny thought - Do you think it would require a Freedom of Information request to get this question answered?:suspicious:

ATCJeff
05-16-2007, 09:58 PM
Thanks. I'll keep looking.

Funny thought - Do you think it would require a Freedom of Information request to get this question answered?:suspicious:

No, but someone will have an old TSP book somewhere. Ask Birch, he keeps everything.

Spaf
05-16-2007, 11:54 PM
Unless it's on www.tsp.gov I wouldn't know!

Hi,