PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

NghtRn
03-06-2007, 08:35 AM
Hello everyone. I am one of the silent ones that sit back and learn. I want to thank all of you from the amount of profits in my TSP account! In all honesty, thanks to this website, I have much more money in the account than if I would have stayed in the G fund where I originally planned to stay. I tend to stay heavy in stocks, moving out occasionally to prevent a total beating. Well, I am a little beaten up with some ouzing of blood, because I didn't get out in time this past week, but.... Oh well, I am in for the long haul have to get beat up a little harder for me to wince. Let's hope the next few days will help get some of the losses back! Again for all you who I listen to, thanks! Now for the REBOUND!!!

tsptalk
03-06-2007, 08:50 AM
Welcome NghtRn! Thanks for joining us - I see you've been around for almost 3 years. :).

Good luck!

Tom

PS - I moved your post to the member's introductions forum. I hope you find it again. :) Please be mindful of where you post. Thanks.

Rod
03-06-2007, 10:11 AM
Welcome!

I, too, joined in Jun 2004.

Best of luck in all your trades!:)

nnuut
03-06-2007, 10:17 AM
Welcome!

I, too, joined in Jun 2004.

Best of luck in all your trades!:)
Yes, Jun 2004, that's me!
Welcome to the MB, again?:confused:

fabijo
03-06-2007, 07:54 PM
Welcome! or I mean... Hello, there.

It's always good to know that people are reading and learning even in silence. :)

Show-me
03-06-2007, 08:07 PM
Oozing is OK it's that squirting that you want to avoid. Welcome and glad to see ya out and about.

:D