PDA

View Full Version : 3/11

Wheels
03-11-2004, 09:52 AM
I think I am going to make a move today into all three stock funds. Everything's down today but seems to be finding some level of support which means the buyers should re-enter here soon (hopefully they'll wait until tomorrow). Coupled with Tom's report that the oversold indicator says it's time to get in, I think that's finally enough for me to get off the pot.

Dave

Wheels
03-11-2004, 10:09 AM
Just made my change. 30 C 50 S and 20 I. I noticed that I can now elect to have my confirmation sent to me via e-mail instead of snail mail. This is my first change in over a month but I think this feature is new.

Dave

k2ds
03-11-2004, 10:15 AM
Your right Dave. When I made my changes yesterday I saw the same thing for the first time. Now if theywould only make the change effected the same day we would really be up to date with the rest of the world.

tsptalk
03-11-2004, 10:18 AM
I just sent out an email saying I like what I am seeing this morning. As soon as I sent it, the ever humbling marketturned down again. :X

Either a rally has startedor anyfurther down movement gets us closer to one. It's all good. :cool:

Tom

tsptalk
03-11-2004, 02:13 PM
The market was recovering, although a bit sluggishly, but evidence of Islamist militants being behind the Madrid bombing is spookingit as we head into the close. I'm hoping the early morning lows hold or it could get ugly again.

We had the emotional money sell the first hour. Then the emotional money sold on the recent terrorist evidence. Let's see what the last hour's "smart money" does.
Looks like the smart money sold also. I don't know how ugly this can get. I was pretty confident we were near the bottom this morning. Myconfidence should have been my first indicationthat I should have waited.When I feel the fear iswhen I should buy. I wasn't feeling it. I was feeling cocky thinking I caughtthe bottom. The market can beso humbling.

Wheels
03-11-2004, 03:51 PM
Well so much for my statement above that the markets seemed to find some support. Now I'm a little nervous about getting back in tomorrow. Oh well, nothing to do except hang on for the wild ride. :shock:

Dave