PDA

View Full Version : G fund daily return changes?

elmikimbin
09-14-2013, 10:07 AM
Hi everyone, I've been 100% in the G since April 2013 and usually get a steady $40/day return.

However, I've noticed that at the end of each weekend (from Friday's close to Monday's close) the daily return jumps to about $100 and then back to $40 for the rest of the week. The only thing I can think of is the G fund is making money during the weekend but obviously there's no weekend trading.

Anyone have any ideas?

tsptalk
09-14-2013, 11:01 AM
That's basically it. The G fund is paying you daily, but the TSP only updates the accounts Mon. - Fri.

Welcome, by the way. :)

elmikimbin
09-14-2013, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the welcome and the answer; nice to know the G fund makes me money even when I sleep in on weekends, LOL.

Hi everyone, I've been 100% in the G since April 2013 and usually get a steady $40/day return.

However, I've noticed that at the end of each weekend (from Friday's close to Monday's close) the daily return jumps to about $100 and then back to $40 for the rest of the week. The only thing I can think of is the G fund is making money during the weekend but obviously there's no weekend trading.

Anyone have any ideas?