PDA

View Full Version : Projection thru summer

The_Technician
03-23-2005, 07:45 AM
could be the S&P is going to 1100 this summer........this is just a theory.....as near as I can tell.....

Projections are hard to do......but given the current environment with a declining economy.....I'd believe the theory is better than 50% accurate....;)

The Technincian

tspgo_com
03-24-2005, 10:23 AM
The Technician wrote:
could be the S&P is going to 1100 this summer........this is just a theory.....as near as I can tell.....

Projections are hard to do......but given the current environment with a declining economy.....I'd believe the theory is better than 50% accurate....;)

The Technincian
Disregarding Action Signals.

My last Interfund transfer was based purely on feelings. There was not a buy signal and I bought.Penalty: down 27 points in C and 36 in S from the entry point. That's a big penalty for disobeying the rule.

What's ahead: Back to the drawing board. C and S should be breaking out of the descending parabolic channel (brown lines) in the very near future. Then C and S will go back up (fast) to hit the triangle upperline (top black line). Then, down the drain it goes again (not shown).

Call: if you are not invested wait for a buy signal in C, S, I, and F.

If you made a premature IFT: Hold

Good luck

file:///C:/Program%20Files/WPK/websites/tspgoframes/images/cfund000tsptalk.gif

tspgo_com
05-24-2005, 08:05 AM
The market is on its way to our 1250-1280 goal. That point should be reached by the middle of the summer. Most indicators are pointing to a three day pull back to 1182-1185 area to gain energy to break and sustain the resistance in 1200 area.

Low Risk = Wait to buy the pull back and hold until 1220 area.

5-5-10 Rule: Sell S and buy lower at the pull back.

The scenario describedand posted in tspgo account talk on 02-25-05 is still being played out with a time shift difference.

Good luck to all!

tspgo_com
06-10-2005, 09:43 PM
http://www.tspgo.com/images/cfund050610talk.gif

Look for a strong resistatnce when it gets to this year high. Once it reaches this year high expect retracing back to 1200 area or to the up trend line. The sooner it retraces back to the up trend line the better for the bullish case to reachthe 1258 area.