PDA

View Full Version : Unusual Character at the tsp confirm page

Gritz
03-11-2005, 10:36 AM
Past few transactions on the tsp site after pressingsubmit on theconfirmation of the interfund transfer and the page goes to the next page, but not logged out, at the bottom left hand side of the final line of text for this page, there has been a single character (today's was K), last time was L or N. When you log out the page refreshes and the character is gone. Has anyone else noticed this or know what it is? Been told by computer guy here, sounds almost like someone spoofing :?.

Carp
03-13-2005, 06:34 AM
Same happened to me today while going to the IFT page. At the very bottom of the page there was a lower case 'r' , I refreshed the page and it still didn't go away. I held off on the transfer:X

Rolo
03-13-2005, 08:34 AM
Gritz wrote:
Been told by computer guy here, sounds almost like someone spoofing :?.
Ummm..no.

tsp.gov has been modifying their site slightly and it may have been in transition. It is evident that they do not have an experienced webmaster, so you can expect quirks like that.

Definitely follow up to see if your transfers go through.

Show-me
03-13-2005, 12:07 PM
I have noticed this too. The characters are not always the same either. It reminded me of that movie with Sandra Bullock where they had the Pie sign at the bottom of the screen.:D