Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Valkyrie's Account Talk

Default Re: Valkyrie's Account Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Maricar19 View Post
    Valkyrie, which brokerage do you use?
    scottrade
    "Our Constitution was made only for a Moral and Religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the goverment of any other." John Adams 10/11/1798

100 F COB. lets see how this works.
    "Our Constitution was made only for a Moral and Religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the goverment of any other." John Adams 10/11/1798

Thanks ValK
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    scottrade
    Emotions should never play a role in one's investing strategy!
    No to Greed...No to Fear!
    http://share.robinhood.com/mariloc1

time for stocks to go up??

Growth Stock Wire | Stock Market Analysis, Market News & Stock Picks

The black line has crossed above the blue line just 26 times over the past 50
    years. And when it has, the returns that followed were surprising. Specifically,
    every single time it has happened, the S&P 500 was higher one year later.
    The average one-year return was 16.6%.
    Even the shorter-term results were impressive. Stocks were higher three
    months and six months later 80% of the time... And the average returns after
    three months and six months were 4% and 7.9%, respectively. (Note: The number of
    occurrences isn't 26 because the latest crossovers won't have results until the
    future.)
    History doesn't predict the future. But in this case, the results have been
    extremely consistent. A year from now, stocks will likely be higher.

If you've been holding a large amount of cash on the sidelines, now is the
    time to start buying stocks.

Let me make it easy for u and so u can stop giving millions to your buddies and/or family members companies.
    Let me rebalance my account every day AS I SEE FIT of my money not how u want to do it with your money losing L-funds except for your buddies and/or family members companies who manage the L-funds are making millions.

TSP board awards 4 contracts worth up to $4M a year - FederalNewsRadio.com

Record lows in US bonds are signalling a reckoning with stocks - Yahoo Finance#

The last time we were in this situation was when Russia defaulted on its debt in 1998. Prior to that, there was the stock market boom of the mid-1980s, which culminated in a spectacular bust in October, 1987. Prior to the collapse, haven flows again favored the US and Japan, as emerging markets were under pressure.
    Referencing these two precedents, it’s likely that the stock market will rally to new highs. But global risk aversion will eventually win out, culminating in a finale to this seven year secular bull market.
    Credit leads equities. And in that regard, a final reckoning awaits investors, as the bond market makes the case for risk aversion. According to Yves Lamoureux, President of Lamoureux & Co., we are at the beginning of the third wave of a larger credit cycle—the final wave being much more volatile than the prior two.
    Says, Lamoureux, “Much like 2007, credit risk moves in waves. Like 2007, we have felt the brunt of two consecutives waves. What really matters is the third one and where most people will hold on to their dear life.”

btwn this report The Real Trouble Is Coming in a Few Weeks

and todays Growth Stock Wire | Stock Market Analysis, Market News & Stock Picks
    This 'Safe Haven'
    Trade Is Getting Dangerous

By Jeff Clark
    Thursday, July 7, 2016

its time to be in stocks COB and out next Friday. This also lines up with the seasonality chart.

S fund COB

btwn this report The Real Trouble Is Coming in a Few Weeks

and todays Growth Stock Wire | Stock Market Analysis, Market News & Stock Picks
    This 'Safe Haven'
    Trade Is Getting Dangerous

By Jeff Clark
    Thursday, July 7, 2016

its time to be in stocks COB and out next Friday. This also lines up with the seasonality chart.

S fund COB
    That's interesting and scary to read.
    Emotions should never play a role in one's investing strategy!
    No to Greed...No to Fear!
    http://share.robinhood.com/mariloc1

Hmmm?? time to be in the I fund and maybe a little in the F fund?
    Here

Today is my last day. After 33 yrs 2 months I am retired.
    Suggestions will be greatly appreciated on what to do with my TSP. I do not need to take any money out, just need to make it grow until I do.

Thank you.

21. Default Re: Valkyrie's Account Talk

WOW me too Valkyrie, this is my last day also! Are you excited but a little scared as well? Are you FERS or CSRS? I am CSRS and going to take at least a third of my TSP over to a TD Ameritrade self directed IRA. I desperately want to stock up on Gold and Silver miners. I believe I can double if not quadruple the money over the next 2 years. Already did it in my sons self directed IRA. Took about 16 months, turned 20K into 50K. Risky, which is the reason only one third will be transferred.

Maybe somebody will know how long I have to wait after today to make the transfer.

Today is my last day. After 33 yrs 2 months I am retired.
    Suggestions will be greatly appreciated on what to do with my TSP. I do not need to take any money out, just need to make it grow until I do.

Thank you.
    Welcome to the retirement club!
    100 G
    RSI - Relative Strength Indicator DMA - day moving average

Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast