Page 39 of 58 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Screwy News

Default Re: Screwy News

DOJ to nix

A Justice Department division will no longer refer to people released from prison as “felons” or “convicts” because of the stigmatizing effects of the terms, an agency official announced in a Washington Post editorial Wednesday.Instead, Assistant Attorney General Karol Mason said the “disparaging labels” will be replaced by “person who committed a crime” or “individual who was incarcerated.” The new lexicon is set to be utilized in “speeches, solicitations, website content and social media posts” emanating from the Office of Justice Programs.
    next they will start calling themselves "person who formerly identified as thug" to excuse themselves from any rioting or looting that may show up on youtube.

As new "adults" being reintroduced into society... why not just call them prison debutantes?

Old news but still worthy of mention...

A weed dealer not being able to do business on 4/20 is like a Best Buy having to close on Black Friday. 58-year-old Kevin Gibson is a weed dealer in Miami, Florida. And he was arrested on Tuesday night for possession of marijuana with intent to sell . . . so he had to spend his 4/20 in jail.

But the strangest part about him? He’s got half a beard.

The left half of his face is covered in thick white facial hair . . . full bushy sideburns, a mustache, and a long beard. But the right half of his face is totally shaved . . . no sideburn, no mustache, no beard
    beard.jpg

He must have been high while he was shaving.
    Half-bearded Florida man spends 4/20 in jail for selling weed - NY Daily News

maybe he's only stoned half the time? he is trying to tell us something, listen.

Teen zip line rider showers Las Vegas tourists in urine | Fox News

What happens in Vegas, sprays in Vegas.

“Like a lot of liquid coming from above us, just showering from head to toe our back and top of the head dripping down, and we thought it was some sort of water, maybe some drinks or beer,” Cazimere Ferguson, a tourist from Honolulu, told the station.
    when life hands you lemons, pretend it's lemonade.

note to self: do not stand under a zip line.

Sir-Mix-a-Lot defends Blake Lively's 'Oakland booty' post | Fox News

“For her to look at her butt and that little waist and to say, ‘L.A. face with an Oakland booty,’ doesn’t mean that the norm has changed, that the beautiful people have accepted our idea of beautiful? That’s the way I took it,” Sir Mix-a-Lot shared with Pret-a-Reporter.

“But no one in the world is gonna tell me that a woman wears that dress is thinking that she’s fat. No, I’m sorry, it just doesn’t happen. It sounds like to me like she was giving the line props.”
    yep, i don't care who you are, that is definitely an oakland booty.

I like a nice butt, I don't care if it's white, black, brown, pink or yellow, it's OK with me.!

Quote Originally Posted by Warrenlm View Post
    So now we are going to have specific fire hydrants that they can use?
    May the force be with us.

no. forcing them to use specific hydrants is discrimination. they are allowed to use any hydrant or toilet or leg they identify with that day.

There's a lesson in here....

Tied in heat all day, angry camel severs owner

"The animal lifted him by the neck and threw him on to the ground, chewed the body and severed the head,"

There's a lesson in here....

Tied in heat all day, angry camel severs owner

"The animal lifted him by the neck and threw him on to the ground, chewed the body and severed the head,"
    misleading... there is a difference between 'tied in heat' and 'tied in the heat', i was expecting a much juicer story than that.

Page 39 of 58 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast