Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,057 to 1,068 of 1109

Thread: Dr Faustus's Account Talk

Default Re: Dr Faustus's Account Talk

The system is giving a sell indicator on the S fund today. This is probably due to the huge loss we experienced yesterday. But today appears to be flirting with the upside, so I dunno. But ... a system is a system so I'll go 100% G cob today
    To get to the light at the end of the tunnel, you have to be willing to face the train.

Oh man ... I just took a look at the standings and I can't believe it! As bad as I'm doing this year, I'm still beating the PANTS off of Intrepid! Watch out you don't choke on my dust, buddy! : D
    To get to the light at the end of the tunnel, you have to be willing to face the train.

I was wondering why my method wasn't performing better ... got to looking at my spreadsheets and discovered a referencing error! :: sigh :: Still got my sights on you, Intrepid! : )

For what it's worth .. the system is now ( as a result of the debug ) reporting that we should be buying into the S fund. I'm in a quandary as to whether I should do this on the Tracker or not.

Well, I've come to a decision ... if the charts say I should be in, then I should be in. Who knows if we're near the top of this wave or not? so ... tally ho! 100% S cob today ( 4/21/16 )

The system is throwing an ALERT after today's trading and there is no scenario I can see where the next signal is anything but SELL. So ... since I'm going to be away from my computer tomorrow morning, I'm signaling my intention to get out of the S fund .. 100% COB tomorrow ( 6/14 )

Attn: Market Watchers! While there is no chance that today's market moves would result in a BUY order for tomorrow, there is a 31% chance that today's moves will generate an ALERT - which means a possible change in direction is forthcoming. So if the market performs well today ... and looks like it's performing well around noon tomorrow ... well, might be a good time to buy in. As for now ... am continuing to sit on the sidelines and watch.

Well, we didn't get the strong positive day yesterday ... but today is looking good so far. There's a 69% chance that today's market performance will generate an ALERT signal for tomorrow. So ... get ready, change might be coming!

Wow ... change did come! But not the change we wanted. At least we were out of the market. Whew! Looks like we dodged a bullet there, sports fans! Feel sorry for those who got caught up in though. Am still 100% G for the nonce.

My charts are showing that tomorrow should be a BUY day. Anything but a strong negative showing in the S-fund won't change that. So if the S-fund is looking anywhere from lackluster to super-fabulous, jump in!

wow ... never take a vacation at the start of a rally! looks like I should have been in all last week ... so I guess I'll jump in today. hope I'm not chasing gains at this point ....

Hey ... Intrepid is right on my heels again! How'd that happen?

*** because you took a vacation, you dolt! ***

Oh ... right.

: )

Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast