Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Screwy News

Default Re: Screwy News

It figures my first screwy news story screws me !! Lol...
    I'm just glad it was passed on to me and doesn't come from a site I read..... : dang it Judy! i really liked this story!!! How weird he looked, mad LSD Scientist missing for 20year, 3barrels of LSD consumed, prior owners thinking house haunted!!! Gosh....what more could you want??? I feel so sad... its..its...its...like finding out the truth about Santa!! oh gosh.... I'm not sure I will ever be the same!!!!
    Last edited by DreamboatAnnie; 10-05-2015 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Had to add in more sad faces!
    Don't take my comments as trading advice /IFT: 4-1-24=100G/https://www.theepochtimes.com/ & http://www.ewg.org/PermaCharts@p430#5159/strategy#4918p.410

Quote Originally Posted by DreamboatAnnie View Post
    It figures my first screwy news story screws me !! Lol...
    I'm just glad it was passed on to me and doesn't come from a site I read..... : dang it Judy! i really liked this story!!! How weird he looked, mad LSD Scientist missing for 20year, 3barrels of LSD consumed, prior owners thinking house haunted!!! Gosh....what more could you want??? I feel so sad... its..its...its...like finding out the truth about Santa!! oh gosh.... I'm not sure I will ever be the same!!!!
    With great expectations comes great disappointment. What can you do?

Wiz Khalifa cited for public urination in Pittsburgh, police say | Fox News

Pittsburgh police say rapper Wiz Khalifa has been cited for urinating in public.
    wait, so let me get this straight... a guy name 'wiz' is arrested for peeing? c'mon man, what did they expect? i guess with 3 billion people on the planet there is bound to be a few odd ducks.

maybe we should just be happy and call it even since he was only wizzing and not khalifaing, whatever that is.

100g

Olive Garden Kicks Out Armed, Uniformed Cop During His Birthday Lunch - Eater

Cop in uniform enters Olive Garden and sits by the door awaiting family. Cop has sidearm. Employee approaches and tells him they don't allow guns in the restaurant. Cop says are you kidding me? Employee says no you will have to leave. Cop says ok and posts the encounter to facebook. While the legal representative of a property owner can ask an officer to leave, why did this officer not recognize that the employee in all probability did not speak for the owner/franchisee and say, simply, please ask the manager to come here. I wonder if his firmness is as firm as it needs to be.

Obviously the guys a real WizzBang!!

FS
    FogSailing
    Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.

What a bummer for the police officer....and on his birthday...He probably just didn't want to make a scene or do anything that would cause a ruckus...Somebody was probably video taping the whole thing and looking for the opportunity to post something that made him look bad in public. I appreciate his good sense to just let it be. However, if that is their policy, the manager should have been the one delivering the message.

FS
    FogSailing
    Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.

Blog Entries

The other side of the coin. Not sure if this is the restaurant's thinking: but it could be an issue of liability.

Patrons may choose to eat there due to the no guns policy. In the unlikely event that a patron is injured due to the firearm, either by the officer accidentally, or by a suspect using the officer's gun, there could be a liability issue for the restaurant by it making an exception to their stated policy. It might also void insurance policies, leaving the restaurant on the hook for damages.

Many, I suspect, would ignore this liability issue (if it exists)--if they even recognize it exists.
    Last edited by userque; 10-12-2015 at 03:53 PM. Reason: typo
    [COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=comic sans ms][I]"In the land of idiots, the moron is King."--Unknown[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

When animal experts attack: Zookeepers caught in love triangle | Fox News

A former meerkat expert at London Zoo has been ordered to pay compensation to a monkey handler she attacked with a wine glass in a love spat over a llama-keeper.
    don't even bother reading the article, there is no mention of doggie style.
    100g

Bedlam, death rock Florida ZombiCon fest

A manhunt was underway Sunday after a shooting rampage at a zombie-themed festival left one person dead, four wounded and pandemonium on downtown streets. The four wounded victims at ZombiCon on Saturday night were hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries, according to police Lt. Victor Medico. ZombiCon, an annual event in its ninth year, was expected to draw more than 20,000 people. There were "a lot of witnesses down here, there were a lot of people taking pictures, videos with their cellphone," Medico said. "Anything that could help with this investigation would be greatly appreciated."
    hmmm, a hoard of 20,000 zombies? i'm surprised more than 5 weren't shot. apparently police are having a difficult time taking witness statements though.

100g

file this one under: how to tell if she really loves you...

Florida woman picks sex over surrender in police standoff | Fox News

Police tell local media they responded Wednesday night to a Jacksonville mobile home in search of 34-year-old Ryan Patrick Bautista, who was wanted on several warrants. Bautista and 30-year-old Leanne Hunn were holed up in the mobile home, leading to a standoff.Police say they tried to make contact with the people inside for about 45 minutes. At one point, Hunn told police over the phone that she would give up, but that she wanted to have sex with Bautista "one last time."
    aawww, isn't the little convict couple soooo cute?
    Last edited by burrocrat; 10-19-2015 at 06:23 PM.
    100g

Burglar in Portland, Oregon strips naked and gets into couple

BEING burgled when you are asleep at night must be one of our worst fears.

When that criminal invades your bedroom and strips naked it would become a nightmare.
    And when the offender, Richard Dean Defeudis, then climbs into the bed of the couple inside the home it probably will leave a mental scar for ever.
    To make matters worse, Portland Police Bureau in Oregon said 32-year-old Defeudis then kissed the man who was asleep with his female partner in the early hours of Thursday, KATU reported.

Fortunately, the homeowner had a gun. Whew!

Ole Miss fraternity member, pledges tried to steal donkey statue, officials say | Fox News

A fraternity brother and four pledges at the University of Mississippi, who were charged in an assault on another fraternity member, were trying to steal a donkey statue from a frat house, officials said Friday.
    silly frat boys, everybody knows you can't just take a donkey, you have to convince it to give himself first.
    100g

Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast