Page 326 of 375 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,912 of 4489

Thread: MrJohnRoss' Account Talk

Default Re: MrJohnRoss' Account Talk

Quote Originally Posted by jkenjohnson View Post
    Unless I am looking at the wrong chart, it looks like the MOSI is even more negative and sloping downward at a steeper rate. I was just wondering what you thought about it?
    Yesterday's McClellan Oscillator level (+18) for the S&P 500 was the first positive reading since early this month. The MOSI moved higher, but I like to use a 5 DMA as a trigger, which it hasn't crossed yet.
    CURRENT ALLOCATION: 100% I AS OF C.O.B. 5/22/2017

Quote Originally Posted by MrJohnRoss View Post
    Yesterday's McClellan Oscillator level (+18) for the S&P 500 was the first positive reading since early this month. The MOSI moved higher, but I like to use a 5 DMA as a trigger, which it hasn't crossed yet.
    Now it's positive.
    Is today Saturday again?

I don't follow?
    Is today Saturday again?

Quote Originally Posted by jkenjohnson View Post
    I don't follow?
    then you must lead.
    100g

Updated graph of the MOSI for the S&P 500:

S&P MOSI.jpg

The McClellan Oscillator turned negative, so the Summation Index moved lower. Because it hasn't crossed the 5 DMA, it hasn't created a "buy" signal yet.

Despite this, I've moved to a "fully invested" position in my 401k and IRA accounts. I won't mention my holdings, since some people take offense to my posting them here. Yeah. Even though it's my thread.

I've considered leaving, but that would just make this person happy, so I'll stay. I believe I have more supporters than nay-sayers, but if I've offended anyone, please let me know.

Been too busy to post much, and haven't felt up to it, so that's all for now.
    CURRENT ALLOCATION: 100% I AS OF C.O.B. 5/22/2017

+1.
    100g

S&P MOSI.jpg

The McClellan Oscillator turned negative, so the Summation Index moved lower. Because it hasn't crossed the 5 DMA, it hasn't created a "buy" signal yet.

Despite this, I've moved to a "fully invested" position in my 401k and IRA accounts. I won't mention my holdings, since some people take offense to my posting them here. Yeah. Even though it's my thread.

I've considered leaving, but that would just make this person happy, so I'll stay. I believe I have more supporters than nay-sayers, but if I've offended anyone, please let me know.

MJR,

Thanks for your work. Stay here. You are welcomed by most members. You have to grow a thick skin, and not to pay attention to absurd detractors. Thus far you have remained patient and courteous. Perhaps it might be time to show your middle finger, as gross as this might sound. Keep up the good work!

I really appreciate your input. You give sound and well reasoned opinions that I find valuable so I hope you hang in there and continue to share and communicate.

Thanks again!

+1.

S&P MOSI.jpg

I always read your posts. I was just trying to make sure I understand. Keep those posts coming please.
    Is today Saturday again?

I won't mention my holdings, since some people take offense to my posting them here. Yeah. Even though it's my thread.

My motto is, SCREW'EM!
    Weatherweenie's Account Talk
    Teddy Roosevelt: Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official. Retired on November 30, 2023 with 30+ years of service.

MJR, Thank you for staying around and continuing to post. I DO appreciate your input. I'm sorry you've had crosswise encounters with others who do not.

Please be aware that on forums such as these it is too easy for people to misunderstand or to become offended. I've repeatedly run into that on Faith Based sites all over the net. It's happened to me even from other members who believe as I do. There's no getting away from it. In this medium it's too easy to find offence if you are looking for it, and you can't control what others think you mean. That's why I try to let things roll off my back these days and why I stay out of the political threads here.

Tom does a great job of managing egos on this site and I'm grateful for that. Keep up the good work.
    Allocations as of COB Dec 28 : 100% S. | Retirement Date:Dec 2025
    Past Returns:
    2020 31.85%,2019 27.97%,2018 -3.36%,2017 13.10%, 2016 -1.79%, 5Yr Avg 12.61%

Page 326 of 375 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336 ... LastLast