Page 109 of 171 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,297 to 1,308 of 2051

Thread: Frixxxx's Account Talk!

Default Re: Frixxxx's Account Talk!

Blame it on the $ today.......
    THIS IS WHERE I WOULD PUT SOMETHING TO REPRESENT MY THINKING, BUT THEN THEY SHOW UP!
    Tracker =
    Check my position

Well, after crunching the budget numbers for 2013, I have gotten my adjusted gross income under $50K. Thank you, no applause please. I knew I could do it. I will be eating Ramen 2 nights a week. I will be practicing for my retirement. Now I just need them to keep taxes on my retirement income down to under 35%.

Mrs. Frixxxx is not to thrilled with adding an extra day of Ramen noodles, but she likes the idea of having no dishes those nights.

Seriously though, I'm saving up to pay cash for my next vehicle as my current 9 year old car will be going over 150K miles soon. Budget, what a concept.

Maybe a time to think about a pullback.
    THIS IS WHERE I WOULD PUT SOMETHING TO REPRESENT MY THINKING, BUT THEN THEY SHOW UP!
    Tracker =
    Check my position

Quote Originally Posted by Frixxxx View Post
    Well, after crunching the budget numbers for 2013, I have gotten my adjusted gross income under $50K. Thank you, no applause please. I knew I could do it. I will be eating Ramen 2 nights a week. I will be practicing for my retirement. Now I just need them to keep taxes on my retirement income down to under 35%.

Mrs. Frixxxx is not to thrilled with adding an extra day of Ramen noodles, but she likes the idea of having no dishes those nights.

Seriously though, I'm saving up to pay cash for my next vehicle as my current 9 year old car will be going over 150K miles soon. Budget, what a concept.

Retirement isn't too bad. We are getting used to the Alpo twice a week. No just kidding.
    I know what you mean about the budget and a new vehicle. My van has 103,000 miles on it, is 10 years old and the underside is rusting badly. I really want a new pickup but I will have to see if I can swing the payments. Good luck Frixxxx.
    May the force be with us.

50/30/10/10 G/F/C/S COB 1/24/13
    Tracker =
    Check my position

Who'da thunk it!

A bad earnings day followed by a great earnings day!

Oh well, waiting patiently for a jump back in point!

Happy investing!
    Tracker =
    Check my position

I think Gubner Brown out here in the Peoples Republic of Kalefornea was counting on your cash. He made the grab, the voters stepped in and jostled you - but you slipped his grasp. How are we proletariat supposed to fund the gubmint cheese without your contribution. I need your cash, man. Gimme it
    Lookin' up at the 'G Fund'!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boghie View Post
    I think Gubner Brown out here in the Peoples Republic of Kalefornea was counting on your cash. He made the grab, the voters stepped in and jostled you - but you slipped his grasp. How are we proletariat supposed to fund the gubmint cheese without your contribution. I need your cash, man. Gimme it
    The governor of this state wants to play shuffle the tax base. Drop the gas tax but get it back with more by initiating a state sales tax increase:

Virginia governor proposes eliminating state’s gas tax, hiking sales tax

Link
    Tracker =
    Check my position

You know why I hate going to the doctor? The followup! Blood work points to thyroid condition.....redraw today.....Any words of knowledge/wisdom?

Also, I will be going back into the market tomorrow.
    Tracker =
    Check my position

You know why I hate going to the doctor? The followup! Blood work points to thyroid condition.....redraw today.....Any words of knowledge/wisdom?

Also, I will be going back into the market tomorrow.
    I'm only gonna say this once because I'm emphatic about this, having bought into that useless doctor &$@$ for 30 years, never having gotten fixed by them. They want your business, they'll keep you sick (not docs, maybe, (don't let them cut on you unless it is absolutely necessary) but big pharma does, with their poisonous chemicals). My suggestion, after decades of not believing it, get on a vegetable diet, no sugars, no processed foods, (no meat or alcohol for 2 months, afterwards, then only sparingly). Clean out your intestinal track with 2 months of supplements, woodworm and cloves. Take vitamins, B complex, all the rest too, A, C, D3, grapfruitseed extract, oregano oil, to get what your body lacks. Then a probiotic. get on the net and research how to cure yourself. The standard american diet is 'SAD.' No fast food either. Here's a stock market tip. Invest in fast food chains, cokes, big pharma etc only for a few more years because in a decade all that bad food, drink and pharmasuducals will be sucking wind. Doctors will not be needed to help us because we'll all be healthy as we eat good, clean fruit and vegetables. As I've said recently; You want to do well, even in the market, get healthy. Here's another investment tip; the govt is gonna pay you free money to live out some great years when you retire. Make them pay you for decades of great fun filled years. Don't just hang in there. Hang with the best. Be young. Never get old. Please don't question my comment on this board because it's not the place and you can find the answers to your questions on the Internet. Good luck.
    Last edited by JimmyJoe; 01-30-2013 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJoe View Post
    I'm only gonna say this once because I'm emphatic about this, having bought into that useless doctor &$@$ for 30 years, never having gotten fixed by them.
    Appreciate the comment. If you have any suggested specific things (diet, recipes, personal data) to look at PM me.

I've reviewed any and all symptoms I might have and the closest I come to is Acute infectious thyroiditis as I have experienced sinus swelling (more of an annoyance) than any drop in energy or increase in pain levels.

Thanks again JimmyJoe!
    Tracker =
    Check my position

You will probably need to go on Levoxyl 75 MCG tab once per day - no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJoe View Post
    I'm only gonna say this once because I'm emphatic about this, having bought into that useless doctor &$@$ for 30 years, never having gotten fixed by them. They want your business, they'll keep you sick (not docs, maybe, (don't let them cut on you unless it is absolutely necessary) but big pharma does, with their poisonous chemicals). My suggestion, after decades of not believing it, get on a vegetable diet, no sugars, no processed foods, (no meat or alcohol for 2 months, afterwards, then only sparingly). Clean out your intestinal track with 2 months of supplements, woodworm and cloves. Take vitamins, B complex, all the rest too, A, C, D3, grapfruitseed extract, oregano oil, to get what your body lacks. Then a probiotic. get on the net and research how to cure yourself. The standard american diet is 'SAD.' No fast food either. Here's a stock market tip. Invest in fast food chains, cokes, big pharma etc only for a few more years because in a decade all that bad food, drink and pharmasuducals will be sucking wind. Doctors will not be needed to help us because we'll all be healthy as we eat good, clean fruit and vegetables. As I've said recently; You want to do well, even in the market, get healthy. Here's another investment tip; the govt is gonna pay you free money to live out some great years when you retire. Make them pay you for decades of great fun filled years. Don't just hang in there. Hang with the best. Be young. Never get old. Please don't question my comment on this board because it's not the place and you can find the answers to your questions on the Internet. Good luck.
    That's some great advice you're giving there, JimmyJoe!

CURRENT ALLOCATION: 100% I AS OF C.O.B. 5/22/2017

Page 109 of 171 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast