Page 1225 of 1492 FirstFirst ... 22572511251175121512231224122512261227123512751325 ... LastLast
Results 14,689 to 14,700 of 17894

Thread: Birchtree's Account Talk

Default Re: Birchtree's Account Talk

Now is the time to buy beaten down good value stocks. If we see a major price top shaping up in the first half of 2013, we will feel the wonderful pressures of g forces as a blow off top approaches and stocks go parabolic - stay long and strong. Honestly, if I meet my whisper number of +$400K for January I'll have to buy a bigger wheelbarrow to transport the money or I might just call the fellows at RRTS to come and get it.

hey birch, do you invest in any MREIT's? what do you think about those? Just wondering since you're into dividend stocks. I've been holding NCT and wondering whether I should sell it. It's been one of my top performers and pays a 12% dividend (bought at 6.50, over 9 bucks now)

the trader in me wants to sell things for sweet profits, but as an investor im saying collect the dividends haha.

I would hold that 12% dividend until hell freezes over and reinvest every penny of it back into the REIT - there will come a time when the mortgage industry will show good profits again and as prices elevate the yields will drop. I do own a few REIT stocks as well as master limited partnerships in the energy sector that fall under K1 rules for taxes.

Thanx to growth from China I'm having trouble anticipating what our economy is going to look like 6 months from now - they will definitely help the I fund.

Speaking of growth from China, have you seen VIPS? It appears to be the Chinese equivalent of an Amazon.com for China, selling clothes, shoes, etc. on-line to the good people of China. See chart below. It was a $5 stock just four months ago. Up 4X since then. If this keeps up... Well, never mind. That would be impossible.

vips.png

CURRENT ALLOCATION: 100% I AS OF C.O.B. 5/22/2017

So few investors and so much fear - sooner or later the anxiety of missing the boat become unbearable. The fear now is that bear market rallies will suck you in and then bury you soon after. I have no fear of taphophobia - of being buried alive. The put/call ratio of 0.55 is signaling a consolidation but we can remain over bought in this bullish environment for many months. I just wish I could raise more cash sooner but I'll have to be patient and wait my turn.

"I posit the stocks covered in this article have not priced in the growth we are about to experience. These stocks still have much more room to run with expectations at all-time lows."

5 Stealth Rally Stocks To Buy For Continued Upside In 2013 - Seeking Alpha

I'm not done throwing good money at this one yet - time is on my side, at least I think it is.

Molycorp: 'The Pain' Is Here - Seeking Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Birchtree View Post
    So few investors and so much fear - sooner or later the anxiety of missing the boat become unbearable. The fear now is that bear market rallies will suck you in and then bury you soon after. I have no fear of taphophobia - of being buried alive. The put/call ratio of 0.55 is signaling a consolidation but we can remain over bought in this bullish environment for many months. I just wish I could raise more cash sooner but I'll have to be patient and wait my turn.
    F-E-A-R: Fear has two meanings..... 1.) Forget Everything And Run or 2.) Face Everything And Rise

I ain't no scaredy cat no more. *baby snort*

Unknown.jpeg

"Global markts have learned to stop worrying and love the liquidity." The 100% S funders are plugging up the top 100 tracker positions - that's about to change in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Birchtree View Post
    "Global markts have learned to stop worrying and love the liquidity." The 100% S funders are plugging up the top 100 tracker positions - that's about to change in a hurry.
    Yea they followed me yesterday.
    Don't bias your charts. Show support and resistance. My comments and charts are not trading recommendations.

Page 1225 of 1492 FirstFirst ... 22572511251175121512231224122512261227123512751325 ... LastLast