The EbbChart System
Free Trial* Reports:
* Free trial access available from 5/09/11 through
After the free trial, if you decide to subscribe
to one or more of these service, here is...
How to Sign-Up
If you already have, or once
created, an account in the premium Services area, simply login and subscribe
to the service(s).
If you do not have an existing account, then...
- Click on "Open an account now" *
Enter email address to use as your username
Create a password you wish to use
Enter your first name
- A login screen will come up
- Logon using the info you just input above
- Choose a service from the menu list shown, and click continue
- For pay services, choose PayPal or fill out credit card info
* - If
you try to create an account and it says that this account already exists, you
either hit submit more than once, or you may had and old account with a
service in the past. Simply go to the login screen and sign in.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Here are a couple of reasons / solutions if you are having trouble getting
- If you believe you signed up correctly and can’t login, or you have been
logged in before and now you can’t seem to get in (perhaps you are seeing a
refreshing login page), try this:
In Internet Explorer, go to:
> Internet options
> privacy tab
http://www.tsptalk.com/members to the allowed sites list
People have had problems logging in using Firefox and AOL browsers. We
recommend Internet Explorer for best results.
- If paying by PayPal, we are still seeing some members not completing the
transaction. After you pay using PayPal… On the
final page of the PayPal process, please click the "Return to Vendor
Website" button. This will complete the
transaction and ensure proper payment credit.
- If you received a confirmation from
PayPal that your Payment was made but you still can’t login, email us, as
we’ll have to manually update your account.
- Some people don’t seem to notice the credit card payment option but it is
actually below the PayPal option, and you may have to scroll down to see it.
- If you paid by credit card and you are getting a message that your
username or password is incorrect, it’s possible your credit card was
declined for one reason or another. You may have entered your number
what to do if you paid but don't have access:
email to us
- I need to know the login name you used (usually an email address)
- Tell me which service you tried to sign up for
- Was it for 6 or 12 months
- Tell me if you used the PayPal or credit card option
- If you used a credit card, give me the last name on that card (don't send
your cc number to me)
Thanks. It may take a day or two, but we'll get it straightened out.